A little time spent now can set
your mind at ease and
ensure that your wishes are considered and properly carried out.
We will treat your
"Mate" with care
and respect at all
When the time is right
If your "Mate" is getting older or frail and you sense the time is drawing near, a little time spent now can set your mind at ease and free you from the stress of organising while grieving.
Below are some answers to frequently asked questions.
Woodland Pet Cemetery.
We have been assisting Pet Owners for 20 years. This means we will ensure that you make informed, compassionate choices for your "Mates" last journey.
We partner with all of the Vets from Yamba to Kempsey and West to Inverell. They are familiar with our service and can arrange it for you. They will call us and you can relax knowing everything is cared for.
* We Cremate all creatures great and small. So, if you have an unusual request, please ask. We can help.
* All cremations are done individually unless you request otherwise.
* We will pick up from your home or Vet. As soon as possible after contact.
* When arranging thru your Vet just tell them you have planned with Woodland. They will contact us on your behalf.
* Ashes are easy for you to handle and are portable.
* You can take them with you, even if you go overseas!
* And, they can be with you forever, if you wish.
* Cremations are done individually so you will always get your “Mate’s Ashes back.
* You can choose to have the ashes returned in a box or Urn. A box is best if you wish to scatter the ashes in a special place.
* If you prefer you can also have them scattered in the cemetery by us.
* Ashes are usually returned in 7 days and returned to your home or Vet.
* Your Pets name or dedication will be engraved on a small gold plaque attached to your urn or box.
* Plaques come in three sizes to suit dedications of up to 20 words. Your box or urn will also be in a Velvet covered travel box for protection.
Your "Mate can be buried in the woodland Pet Cemetery if you wish. A large living tree will yours be as long as it lives and a 20 word plaque it will be attached to it.
Visits by appointment